Job Purpose: Responsibilities entail everything from posting open positions to job boards, coordinate candidate travel, scheduling interviews across departments, handling last-minute scheduling changes, creating offer letters, conducting background checks, and smoothing over any other speed bumps in the hiring process. A coordinator’s job starts when candidates respond to a job opening and ends when the organization fills the position in question. In other words, recruiting coordinators work closely with recruiters, talent sourcing representatives, and headhunters, to ensure the hiring process runs smoothly.
- Follow up recruiting strategy.
- Write and post job descriptions on a career website, newspaper, and university board.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to access candidates’ skills.
- Conduct phone, Skype, and/or in-person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Contact new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with the current recruiting methods.
- Attend job fairs and career events.
- Responsible for entering data and following up on missing documents in ERP System.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- High skills in recording files and CV.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Attends all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Ensure all employees use the fingerprint system and send reports.
- Maintain employees’ files and records in electronic and paper form.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field
Minimum 1-2 years of experience
Intermediate level in the English Language
Excellent computer skills (MS Office & Video conferencing software)
Familiarity with ERP systems
Knowledge of Human Resources best practices
Ability to interview and manage appointments
Please apply using the form: https://wazen.erpnext.ly/employment-application-form