Job Purpose: Support and train under the HSE Manager to implement & monitor the health, safety & environmental management systems
Wazen Oil Services Company announces the availability of job opportunities for fresh graduates for the position of HSE trainee.
For interested candidates please fill out the form in the link below:
- Perform on-site/offshore audits to ensure conformance to the differing safety and security standards, etc.
- Assists with the maintenance of Certification of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Assists with developing HSE Plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as local client requirements
- Support the organizing and conducting of HSE-related activities, training, and preventive programs to create awareness among employees
- Administration and record keeping on area-specific HSE audits, reports, certifications, permits, etc.
- Ensure that all project personnel and crew comply with client and company HSE training and medical requirements
- Support in planning, coordinating, and implementing site safety, occupational health, environmental, fire prevention, emergency response, and security management issues
- Assist work side HSE professionals and line managers.
- High diploma in HSE.
- Nebosh certificate (preferred)
0-1 years of Experience in the Oil and Gas sector
Intermediate level in the English Language
Good computer skills
Attentive to details
* Fresh graduates welcome to apply