Job Purpose: Wazen is searching for a motivated Planning Coordinator who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Planning Coordinator ensures multiple cross-functional teams meet strategic planning-related timelines and deliverables effectively and efficiently. Determines project benchmarks and tracks, monitors, and measures progress and
- Suggest appropriate tools for scheduling and reporting.
- Understand and comply with tender or contract requirements.
- Increase awareness of other project staff regarding providing input, calculations and estimations and
comprehension of the output
- Set up the WBS (and EPS or OBS where appropriate).
- Develop the schedule, including resources and costs if required.
- Set the baseline.
- Maintain and progress the schedule
- Report on the time aspects of the project.
- Visualize and report on buffers / contingencies.
- Communicate with the project management and the rest of the team.
- Create S-curves.
- Perform critical path analysis.
- Create resource histograms and analyses
- Administer, schedule, and baseline changes through logs and registers.
- Maintain event-logs and issue-logs.
- Administer and manage change.
- Administer and assist in managing handover of completed parts of the works
- Assist in setting up project controls systems, workflows, communications, reporting and reporting tools,
- Assist in developing project controls guidelines.
- Assess project value.
- Assist in managing interfaces.
- Assist in creating cash flow forecasts.
- Watch over consistency of project controls-related data between different departments.
- Support or perform cost control (for instance Earned Value Management).
- Communicate with external party’s project controls personnel (e.g. clients’)
- Assist in developing tender or contract requirements.
- Take up an advisory role in contract management.
- Assist in claim management and dispute resolution
- Perform in-depth analyses (risk, scenario’s, what-if, etc.).
- Perform earned value analysis and manage.
- Perform forensic analysis on time and cost aspects
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Preferred: PMP Certification
Minimum 5 years of experience in Planning Coordinator role
Preferred: 2 years of experience as Cost Estimation Engineer
Intermediate level in the English Language
Excellent computer skills (MS Office & Video conferencing software)
Advanced in Cost Management Tools, Estimate Pricing Models, and Reporting Tools
Knowledge of Regulatory and Safety Compliance and Risk Management
Ability to communicate well within a team, negotiate, and delegate/direct team members
Please apply using the form: https://wazen.erpnext.ly/employment-application-form