Job Purpose: Support the Quality Manager in the planning and implementation of Quality activities within the company head office and project site. Assist the Quality engineering team with reporting, data entry, and gain practical experience in the field of quality engineering.
Wazen Oil services announces the availability of six job opportunities for fresh graduates in a junior position of Quality Engineer according to the following specialties:
- Material Science Engineering
- Industrial and Mechanical Engineering
- Corrosion Institute
- Welding and Mechanical Institute
- Support the Quality Manager in the planning and implementation of Quality activities within the company head office and project.
- Plan and implement the Quality Assurance activities within the company and projects.
- Execute the field inspections, surveillance, and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant records preparing and sending reports.
- Ensure that all operations are executed in accordance with all relevant Codes and Standards and Subsidiaries’ procedures Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the above mentioned specialities
- or High Diploma in one of the above mentioned specialities
0-1 years of Experience as a Quality Engineer in the Oil and Gas sector
Intermediate level in the English Language
Good computer skills
Attentive to details
* Fresh graduates welcome to apply