Job Purpose: Wazen is searching for an Administrative Assistant who is an excellent multitasker, organized and an exceptional team player. An Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting an administrative professional to help them stay organized and complete tasks that allow them to focus on more advanced responsibilities. They are the first point of contact for all company visitors and gain an understanding of the companies daily operations in the oil and gas sector.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Responsible for the employee’s tickets and their travel arrangements as journey management
log, flights, cars, and restaurant reservations.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Order office supplies
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Writing the letters and emails required by the MD and the Administration Manager.
- Maintaining and following up on leases, insurance and legal documents.
- Supervision of all records at the front desk.
- Supervising the vehicle records for the company’s main office and keeping copies of their documents.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Administrator
Intermediate level in the English Language
Excellent computer skills (MS Office & Video conferencing software)
Able to provide advanced level of Customer Service
A Problem Solver and Team Player
Knowledge of Email, Adobe Acrobat, and Document Management
Ability to communicate written and verbally, multi-task, and manage time well.
Please apply using the form: https://wazen.erpnext.ly/employment-application-form