Job Purpose: Wazen is searching for a motivated Project Manager who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. A project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organization, from the initial ideation through to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety and all other regulations with HSE Supervisor.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections with QA/QC Supervisor and always ensure quality construction standards.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, sub-contractors, materials and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Approving purchase requests and Ensure schedule of all the deliverables.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from begging to end.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly Construction Status to project management.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Monitoring site meetings with Owner representatives on site.
- Meeting with engineers, Supervisors and sub-contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all tools, materials and equipment needed is available on site.
- Track inventory regularly.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Train and give feedback to construction workers and subcontractors.
- Manage and mitigate risks.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Preferred: PMP Certification, Primavera Proficiency
10+ years of experience in Project Management
Preferred: 7 years of experience as Site Manager
Intermediate level in the English Language
Excellent computer skills (MS Office & Primavera software)
Advanced in Strategical Thinking, Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving
Knowledge of Regulatory and Safety Compliance and Quality Management
Ability to communicate well within a team, negotiate, and delegate/direct team members
Please apply using the form: https://wazen.erpnext.ly/employment-application-form