Job Purpose: Wazen is searching for a Site Manager to lead the frontline. Site managers are responsible for preparing sites prior to the commencement of construction work. This includes setting out the site and organizing activities. They plan projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications budgets and timescales. They are on hand throughout the build to assess progress and solve problems that arise.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety and all other regulations with HSE Supervisor.
- Participate in projects bidding stage.
- Implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Monitoring and control to the identified risks
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Stakeholders meetings and communications process
- Ensure the successful execution of the project in accordance with the planning.
- Ensure the safety of the team by following the HSE guidance.
- Ensure the quality of the work meets all standards and is in line with the quality guidelines.Ensure that all equipment is stored correctly and is used properly and responsibly.
- Ensure the site team and morale are kept high.
- Ensure strong communication and relationships with the client.
- Perform any other work orders required by the company in similar matters.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Preferred: PMP Certification, Primavera Proficiency
5+ years of experience in Site Management
Preferred: 2 years of experience as Construction Manager
Advanced level in the English Language
Excellent computer skills (MS Office & Email Communication)
Advanced in Analytical Thinking, Decision Making under pressure and Allocating Resources Strategically
Knowledge of Regulatory and Safety Compliance and Risk Management
Ability to communicate well within a team, negotiate, and delegate/direct team members
Please apply using the form: https://wazen.erpnext.ly/employment-application-form